FitEdit is a training data manager that keeps a local database of all your workouts.
FitEdit works with Garmin FIT files and offers a native app experience on all your devices.
- Works on Windows, macOS (Intel and Apple Silicon), Linux, Android, and soon iOS
- Import FIT files
- Export FIT files
- Keep a local copy of all your activities
- Access your data any time, even without internet
- Supports all sports: run, bike, swim, walk, and many others
FitEdit has a beautiful and functional interface.
- Dark color scheme is easy on the eyes
- Attractive pastel colors
- Functional editing controls
- Edit detailed activity data with tables, text boxes, and drop-down menus
- Drill down to the data you're looking for with tabs and filters
- Visualize activity data with interactive charts and a zoomable, pannable map
- Drag GPS points on a map
FitEdit can modify any FIT field: speed, heart rate, latitude, longitude, timestamp, and many others.
- Example uses:
Inaccurate speed (useful on treadmills!)
Heart rate spikes
Missed lap key
- Recalculate lap distances
- Merge, split, and trim activities
FitEdit repairs corrupt or unuploadable files.
- Try three distinct repair strategies: Additive, Subtractive, and Backfill
- Fill in missing messages: Lap, Session, Activity
- Scan and recover lost records
- View raw byte data with built-in hex viewer
FitEdit syncs between all your devices and with third-party platforms such as Garmin and Strava.*
- Sync activities between devices
- Import activities from other platforms
- Export activities to other platforms
- Sync activity name and description with other platforms
* Available with a subscriptionStart Free